- Arrested for Accessory to a Crime in Fort Lauderdale
- Arrested for Aggravated Assault in Fort Lauderdale
- Aggravated Battery
- Arson History & Overview
- Difference Between Assault and Battery
- Battery on a Law Enforcement Officer
- Burglary of a Dwelling or Conveyance or Structure Overview
- Lawyer Update - Casey Anthony Update
- Cheating and Fraudulent Obtaining Of Property By Gaming
- Child Abuse and Elderly Neglect
- Attorney Question & Answer - Consent to Search
- Credit Card Fraud
- Criminal Mischief - Lawyer Guide
- Disorderly Conduct
- Fort Lauderdale Criminal Lawyer on Domestic Violence
- Fort Lauderdale Attorney DMV Issues - Driver License Offenses
- Fort Lauderdale Question & Answer - Enforcing Plea Agreements
- Rarely prosecuted crime of Businesses
- False And Fraudulent Motor Vehicle Insurance Application
- False Imprisonment / Kidnapping
- Joe Cool Criminal Trial Begins - Lawyer News
- Juvenile Justice in Florida
- Officer Tactics
- Personal Property; Removing or Altering Identification Marks
- Plea Deals
- Pre-Trial Motions Criminal Law Question & Answer
- Right to Remain Silent
- Sex Crimes in Florida: the Consequences of the Sex Offender Label
- Subpoenas Issued to Price Gouging Stations
- The Officer Didn't Read Me My Rights
- Unlawful Use of Badges of Certain Orders, Organizations and Other Groups
- Fort Lauderdale Criminal Attorney WR Moore
- Domestic Violence in Broward County
- Murder & Self Defense
- A Felony in Florida
- A Misdemeanor in Florida
- Search and Seizure
- Broward County Police Officers
- Conspiracy Attempt & Solicitation
- Crime Scene Investigation
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Blood Pattern Evidence
- Prosecutorial Misconduct
- Theft Crime
- Burden of Proof
- Bars to Conviction
- Probable Cause for Search
- Motion to Suppress
- Arrested for Battery
- Administrative Inspections
- Arrest Warrants
- Gun Laws
- Court Hearings
- Jurisdiction Limitations
- Right to Remain Silent
- Unreasonable Searches & Seizures
- Double Jeopardy
- Criminal Narcotics Officers
- Drug Crimes
- Seizure of Contraband
- Drug Trafficking
- Probation & Community Control
- Restraining Orders
- Exploitation of Elderly
- Common Criminal Charges
- Recent Law
- Choosing A Ft. Lauderdale Criminal Attorney
- No One Should Get Away With Murder
- Harsh Prison Sentences Argued To Violate The United States Constitution As Being Cruel And Unusual
- "Human Trafficking" Explained In Light Of Global Crackdown
- An Approach to Sentencing
- Arrest & Arraignment
- Basic DUI Information
- Basic Stages of a Criminal Trial
- Breathalyzer and Field Sobriety Excercises
- Criminal Appeals
- Criminal Law for Juvenile Offenders
- Criminal Sentencing in Florida
- Determining a Criminal Charge
- DUI Laws in Fort Lauderdale
- How does Parole Work in Criminal Law?
- How Serious is a DUI?
- Legal Rights during Police Investigation
- Penalties in the Case of a DUI Conviction
- Plea of Self-defense
- Probation in a Criminal Case
- Proceedings after Criminal Charges are Filed in Florida
- Proving a DUI Offense in Florida
- Suspended Sentencing in Fort Lauderdale
- What is a felony?
- What is Implied Consent?
Criminal defense attorney WR Moore updates information on this and other websites daily on just about every topic pertaining to criminal law. Below are some of the very basics to get you started in your research. If there is anything that you are unable to find within our over 1000 pages throughout our blogs and informative sites, simply call one of our offices and we will be happy to point you in the right direction.
If you have a question that is not addressed, contact attorney WR Moore directly. Mr. Moore has been helping people charged criminally for years and will continue to diligently represent the rights of the accused for years to come.
Our criminal defense websites & blogs contain over 2000 criminal law articles and current events focused on criminal defense and prosecution. For help finding information on a specific topic call any of our South Florida offices. For information on crimes involving driving, please visit the DUI Law Office. For more serious cases (felony cases) involving possible prison sentences please review this site for detailed information provided by WR Moore
*Please note that WR Moore is comprised veteran criminal lawyers with a combined criminal litigation experience of thirty years. Each has handled thousands of Fort Lauderdale criminal cases and is available to discuss your case free of charge.
From the onset, the Fort Lauderdale criminal lawyers of WR Moore promise to alleviate your fears without making unrealistic promises. Our devotion to defending criminal cases coupled with our straightforward approach to how we communicate with our clients has, time and time again, built the confidence in our clients that is necessary in seeking the best possible outcome in their criminal matter. When you are ready for answers to the questions that you undoubtedly have about the criminal charges that you currently face, call WR Moore now.
YOUR CRIMINAL DEFENSE RESOURCE
Should you have questions about a specific aspect of criminal law, you may wish to review the criminal defense informative articles posted on our various South Florida criminal websites. criminal defense attorney WR Moore posts content on an almost daily basis in an effort to keep you informed about changes to Florida criminal defense tactics. Should you have questions about charges pending against you personally, call our Fort Lauderdale criminal lawyer WR Moore directly. We will be happy to point you in the right direction or answer your questions directly.
If you have been arrested in Florida...
There are many concerns that you may have with regard to the days to come. Being arrested and charged criminally is by far one of the most stressful situations that individuals can find themselves in. Furthermore, this devastating single occurrence can seem to have a profound effect on the individual’s family leading to feelings of hopelessness and despair. Contacting a criminal defense attorney is the first step in facing the governments charges against you.
The range of criminal offenses, and sentences in Florida are numerous, just as are the various defenses and potential favorable resolutions. The sooner you speak with a Fort Lauderdale criminal lawyer, the quicker that you will be able to put the past behind you and rebuild your life.
Each member of our criminal defense team has handled thousands of Fort Lauderdale criminal cases and is available to discuss your case free of charge. Criminal lawyers of WR Moore have also written hundreds of articles on Florida criminal defense practice and criminal litigation news, most of which can be found on various sites on the net.
If you have been arrested and don't know where to turn, rest assured that the criminal defense lawyers at WR Moore understand that the people seeking out our help may be scared, apprehensive or distrusting about their first meeting with a criminal defense attorney. Each member of our team, from the criminal defense lawyers to the support staff are understanding of the feelings of potential clients as well their legal problems.
Our Attorneys have been protecting Broward County residents for years. Each and every member of our criminal defense staff is experienced and committed to providing qualified legal services to those who seek out our help. Over the years, our team has honed skills that continue to be exercised on a daily basis to both comfort and protect. From an attorney standpoint, Florida criminal defense is challenging, as are all criminal cases throughout the nation. Attorney Moore understands this and takes steps daily to journal the rapid changes in the law and defense tactic. Our firm hosts several websites containing articles on hundreds of issues pertaining to the art of Florida criminal defense. Additionally, we routinely circulate informative magazines on commonly charged Florida crimes. Attorneys wishing to contribute to any of our sites or publications are urged to contact either attorney WR Moore or Diane Matson at our Broward County office. Individuals wishing to recieve credit for any article must clearly include the authors name.
Thank you for your interest and/or participation.